and I've been loving you for a thousand years
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Oh, empty my heart
Dropping down to her knees in the flowery meadow, Seren held out her arms to sweep the adorable child into a hug,
"Yes you are! And I've wanted to meet you for so long," she beamed, close to tears from intense joy. It was a fortunate thing that Seren did not have her father's way of lighting up under strong emotions, or she would have blinded everyone in a ten mile radius.

"I have something for you." Discreetly dipping her hand into her pocket space, Seren withdrew a pretty pink seashell. "I found this and thought it must have belonged to a mermaid. Doesn't it look almost like a comb? I bet she lost it in a storm. Would you keep it safe?"

Did this little girl have her own fondness for the sea and its mysteries? Did she also dream of pirate ships and hidden treasure, and starlight palaces in the sky? It galled Seren that she didn't already know, and could make better stories.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and I've been loving you for a thousand years - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 03:43 AM