God Quest even if there is no star in sight
god quest turn in for Safrin <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Seren

Not knowing that Deimos had been banned from Torchline, the news came as a shock. The title lost was one thing, but this... It was a line drawn in the sand that spelled trouble for sure, even if she could not see the form it might take. Only stormclouds yet, gathering on the horizon.

As for the verdict on Hotaru's actions, it made Seren sigh, slow and soft breath of air causing the shimmering dust to swirl and shift in its wake.
"I suppose so. You're right, of course. I just... I like Hotaru. She can be so very kind. And she adores you." Always a positive sign, in the starchild's mind. "Do you think there is some way for her to redeem herself?" In the eyes of the stars, even if the world would not forget or forgive.

Safrin's nose tickled against her own. The girl's nose wrinkled with laughter, and she wrapped her arms around her mother's neck, to turn this into a proper hug. "I'll remember, mama." Easy to promise, perhaps not so easy to live up to in the heat of the moment. But Seren was nothing if not willing to try.

Straightening as the goddess did, Seren's face turned serious. Unusually so. Reaching out to take her mother's hands, she smiled sweetly, but it was an expression tinged with determination.
"I can hide very well," she agreed, heart swelling with love as the new gift was confirmed. "And I can help one person. Is that all you want me to do, if the ones I love - my family, my friends or your chosen ones - are threatened?" Ronin and Kamaria came first in her thoughts. Followed closely by others; Deimos, Harper, Maeve and Sah, Hotaru too and many others.

Nate's angry face as he spewed vitriol over her was a sharp contrast, bringing a new kind of darkness in her starbright life. "I don't want to always run away from a fight, Mother. I want to be able to stand tall, and hold my ground, and let everyone know that Safrin's daughter is not to be lightly brushed aside."

A soft frown tugged on her dark brows as a memory rose to the surface. "Aurelia said that since I'm not you, she did not owe me anything. I know I'm not... but being your demigod should not mean nothing either. Should it?" It had been so very frustrating to hear. As if stardust did not make up her very bones.
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-19-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-21-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-21-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-22-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-22-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Safrin - 06-22-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: even if there is no star in sight - by Seren - 06-22-2021, 08:57 PM