[SEASONAL EVENT] dressed for springtime
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
Scarecrow I think I love you, will you ever understand,
It's not as if I've fallen for this but I'm doing what I can

Chris and Milly gladly took to making the string mobiles, though their little hands fumbled with the knots and took longer than Vervain had. Emmett was proud to see Milly helping her little brother with it, leaning over to show him how to correctly do the knots. Perhaps after they had lost so many they understood now that they had to stick together.

He had little idea who Edrei was, (vague memories of some loud shouting and innuendo but that seemed to be a hobby of most of the staff at the Rathskeller) but smiled at the wink anyway as if he did, too tired to get into questions.

Of course, Vervain just had to ask the one thing to set his heart pounding. Trying to keep his voice calm and his explanation neutral enough to not upset the children, he spoke flatly. "Uh, our farm got hit during Longnight. It was bad. It's just...me and these two, now." Perhaps Vervain wouldn't know how many had been in his family, but the sadness in his speech and body would communicate the huge amounts of grief in him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] dressed for springtime - by Emmett - 03-31-2019, 09:04 AM