blindspot
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
I need to kill you, that's the only way to get you out of my head
I need to kill you to silence all the sweet little things you said
Her own smile tightens, but thunder does not scare her. Especially not from him. “Yes. I came willingly to talk, but they won’t release me now, and their Arbiter killing Atlas is of little consequence as well. All this over an empty building that housed an inactive guild.” A cloud passes over the sun overhead, and she has to squeeze Remi’s hand to keep her anger from ruining the beauty of their illusory surroundings.

Though she’d been hurt when Nate had flung his knowledge of the baby in her face, there is none of it now as he explains himself. “He has more than enough spite, trust me,” she mutters, recalling how Nate had claimed she fucked Remi intentionally, and assumed she had returned to crawl back into their beds ‘time and again’. “Most of this farce of a trial has been getting screamed at and called various unsavory names.” Quite professional. No conflict of interests here.

The offer is one she hadn’t expected. Perhaps because she never thought they’d need to use this particular element of his magic, or because there was always the possibility he would side with justice - no matter how loose and pathetic the reality of it. His unwavering support warms her from the inside, and she blinks rapidly, cursing her pregnancy for making her emotions linger so close to the surface. “Are you sure? I don’t want to make things worse for you, especially if Nate has some sort of vendetta against you.”
Wipe you off the face of my earth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
blindspot - by Remi - 06-25-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: blindspot - by Hotaru - 06-25-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: blindspot - by Remi - 06-25-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: blindspot - by Hotaru - 06-25-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: blindspot - by Remi - 06-25-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: blindspot - by Hotaru - 06-25-2021, 05:58 PM
RE: blindspot - by Remi - 06-25-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: blindspot - by Hotaru - 06-25-2021, 06:26 PM
RE: blindspot - by Remi - 06-25-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: blindspot - by Hotaru - 06-25-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: blindspot - by Remi - 06-25-2021, 07:04 PM