{SE} aren't you scared?
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but the thing is, even if i could go back, i wouldn't belong there anymore
The creak of the door is enough to make Aurelia's eyes flash open from where she's fallen asleep at her desk. She jumps to attention, righting herself, thinking it must be someone coming to speak with her. Her hand almost immediately shoots up to her neck, to rub at the kink that's formed there from being at such an odd angle.

But moments tick by, and there's no voice or knock or someone trying to make their presence known. Aurelia feels tension form along each and every muscle in her hands, as they grip the desk. Despite the panic starting to form, she gets up slowly from her chair, trying not to draw attention to herself.

She moves with silent footsteps, sneaking along the side of the wall, trying to remain undetected until she finds out who has intruded and is being so sneaky.

Just when she's about to peer around the corner of her office, something moves directly past her. The bones in her body nearly jump out of her skin and she instinctually lets out a loud "Ah!"

The brown hair, the blue eyes, the fact that it's a kid. Recognition eventually finds its way into Aurelia's gaze, and she relaxes. Although, annoyance can clearly be heard in her voice. "What do you think you're doing here?" She demands with amusement that's difficult to hide. She reaches out to try and grasp Paige by the arm to stop her from running off, "I hope you're not planning on stealing something from me."

Of course, Aurelia doesn't realize that Paige won't recognize her at all.
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
{SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-02-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-07-2021, 08:39 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-07-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-08-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-08-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 07-13-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 07-14-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 07:42 AM
RE: {SE} aren't you scared? - by Paige - 08-31-2021, 02:56 AM