Mini Event let's get this guy in front of a crowd
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
No takers yet?

That’s fine. It would make her job easier, to say she’d genuinely tried, but you can’t convince those who aren’t willing to engage. Nate wanders near and she flashes a smile at her brother and his companion, which gives her an idea.

“Alright. Let’s start with the basics. Lots of us go to the Gods for help with something, right? We want an item, we want to be able to do something, or we want help? Understanding? The Voice is there. Wanting people to exceed their potential. She doesn’t make people feel like shit or less than for being born with magic. She isn’t cruel. Pausing, the Wraith reaches into a pouch and pulls out her chakram.

“See this?” Holding it above her head, she tries to angle it so that the light glints off the sharp edges of the disk, so that the burnished material shines above her. Those that can appreciate weapons might be able to see the sharpness of its edges, its perfect circumference. “Made from the scale of a leviathan. It’ll always return to me. And it’ll never cut my hand.” And then she launches it into the air, high above the people’s heads, watching it with calculating eyes until it turns and starts spinning towards her, singing through air.

She catches it - or maybe it catches her palm, and she holds it aloft again, before pocketing it. Then Wessex taps a corner of her eyes. “I can read any language and see through God-created illusions. Nate has an arrow he can control with whistling. We can protect ourselves if we’re caught out without swords or knives - force fields, special blades.” Chuckling brightly, the Wraith pauses for a moment in her weapon’s recitation. “Fuck, one of us even has a hoverboard. I mean that’s just fun. She even made us a whole, big-ass ship, to sail wherever we want, even in the daytime. It’s not all weaponry.”

Looking back to Nate, again, she adds. “We’re healers, too. Just as good as Healing magic, or a unicorn’s horn. You want it? Need something unique? She can do it, and won’t make the task hard because you asked the 'wrong god.'”

-------------------

Feel free to join whenever! You don't have to be in before now.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: let's get this guy in front of a crowd - by Wessex - 07-12-2021, 01:39 AM