Mini Event let's get this guy in front of a crowd
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“You’re getting sloppy. Voted in. the Wraith sings back, correcting her quickly. “What right do you have to say she isn’t,? Who are you? Other than an angry woman, she thinks, even as her eyes go to Arialla’s neck.

Ah. So it's personal.

From the beginning, the woman’s tone and her word choice indicated someone who wasn’t going to change her mind. None of them ever do and this is beginning to feel pointless. “I want to live in a world where teenagers aren’t murdered. Safrin and Deimos killed Rex and Clemente. Evelyn got her throat slashed. The Fae chopped Robin up and sent him in pieces to the kingdoms. They attacked Nate, too, and I’m not up here raging about them like some racist fuck. I’m sorry that happened to you - really - if you can describe them, I'll see what I can do. But this is Torchline. People are attacked all the time. If you’d been life drained or electrocuted, would you be yelling about Abandoned? If an Attuned Tiger or Lion had mauled you, would you be saying the same?”

Shaking her head, Wessex’s anger begins to flicker out, fading from something stoking to something that is banked. “Beasts come in many forms. The only obvious one I see has red hair.”

It’s Arialla, in case anyone there's confused.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: let's get this guy in front of a crowd - by Wessex - 07-16-2021, 04:52 PM