And i kept running for a soft place to fall
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
"What a shame she's fucked in the head," they said.
Maeve huffed, running a hand through her hair before dropping her head back against his shoulder, "Yeah, but he was my fucking idiot." She lamented, slumping against him with a sigh once more, snuggling into the warmth of his embrace. It might be true. It honestly was true, but he was still hers and she love him. Loved him so much that she was willing to try to be only his. "Yeah, I did. We'd been living together. Since I came back after the monsoons. I was going to go back to the Halenani and I was going to ask if he wanted to stay with me there too, but it all just went to shit."

Thankfully Maeve wasn't truly alone. She wouldn't be. Not with Aurelia backing her. Not with people like Adam in her corner. Maeve drew back to look at him, arching a brow as she cocked her head to the side, "You and Pet are back together?" It was a small detail, but one she was glad to catch. That was until he mentioned the whole teaching them how to kill someone in five seconds, "Perhaps we'll keep murdering techniques to a minimum to start with, but I won't say no to the help. Thank you." She murmured, leaning up to give him a quick peck on the cheek, tucking herself against his chest once more.

"Queen, actually." Her cheeks flushed and she lifted her shoulders in a slight shrug, worried for a moment that he might take it poorly, "Safrin appointed me. Along with Aurelia. I- I wasn't expecting it, but know that it doesn't change things with us. I don't want to hurt the Ascended. Just like Sunjata."
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
RE: And i kept running for a soft place to fall - by Maeve - 07-22-2021, 12:30 AM