justice writ in blood
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Smother me with pillows and kindness, in which I have never seen
Please slit my perfect throat with the knife that I gave you
Sam went willingly; the binds were unnecessary. He was shy and compliant at the best of times, but especially by someone like Amalia, whose passion and anger scared his meek soul. In addition to her power, the halo on her head and the wings on her back...well, all he could do was take any spare moment in the walk over to make desperate prayers in his head to the Voice. She had to be able to hear him, he hoped.

The building they entered was almost comical in how Safrin-esque it was. The architecture said this is not a place for people like you, and Sam felt the message keenly.

Amalia told the guard what they were there for, in the cold and calculating voice of a unquestioning servant (or at least, that was the inflection Sam felt he could hear within it). As the guard stepped away to find the Queens, Sam stared down at his feet. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of begging or trying to run. He didn't quite intend to die, but he wasn't going to seem a coward either. There had to be another way.

Maybe the Queens would rule in his favour, though he doubted that. Maybe the Voice would save him. Maybe Wessex or another powerful Ascended would hear of it and come for him. Maybe he'd use his invisibility to sneak out during the night. Whatever way, he intended not to die here.
When I told you "I love you" in my home
Just stab me in the back

Messages In This Thread
justice writ in blood - by Amalia - 08-03-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Samuel - 08-03-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Maeve - 08-03-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Amalia - 08-26-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Samuel - 08-30-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: justice writ in blood - by Maeve - 09-08-2021, 12:48 AM