Do you ponder the manner of things?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the Voice
"I don't have a problem talking about it. Your judgement is all that is stopping you." the Voice replies with a shrug. However as Maea's attitude changed, the deity spun lightly on her feet to face the pale-haired girl and considered.

"It is more than that, yes." With a wave of her hand, a sort of...sterile and white looking room appeared. On it was Maea's body, entirely naked. Blank lilac eyes stared up at the ceiling and the Voice beckoned the real Maea closer. Waving her hand again, layers of skin were suddenly removed with absolute precision. "The things I do first, the obvious things, are easy." With a flick of her wrist, the Maea-corpse's lungs were suddenly replaced with much more efficient ones, her bones made stronger.

"But your magic is a part of you. With one whose body is clean, like the accepted, there is nothing to stop the procedure. It can all be changed without any adverse effects to the host. With someone like you though.."

As blood was siphoned out of Maea's body and silver liquid replacing it, short bursts of electrical energy began to spark in and out. The weak telekinesis Maea had began to jolt erratically, parts of her body shifting and bones moving where they shouldn't. "Those with healing are much harder to work with, I would think." She concluded with a sigh, watching as Maea's magic fought the changes and eventually her skin began to melt.

Waving the simulation away, the Voice sighed.

"In order to be made bright, I would have to strip your magic away from you and I am not sure that any could withstand that process. I would not practice that lightly." She replied, arms folding gently around her body. "I have only ever done what you might expect any species to do - to adapt and evolve to survive. The Old Gods create, but they do not sculpt. Not like I do. Rae watches species rise and fall without intervening as is there way. But it need not be the same for me. I can intervene. I can help. It is all I have ever tried to do."

Messages In This Thread
Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-04-2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-05-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-06-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-06-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by the VOICE - 04-07-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Do you ponder the manner of things? - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 06:47 PM