Mini Event [RQ] pulling the trigger
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Listening with a slight tilt of her head to all the voices - and then Isla’s, rounding it out - the General comes to two conclusions. The first is that she will likely need to be involved in this, if they’re to keep it from any Ascended casualties, and the second, that it could go one of two ways. “Okay, bear with me for a moment,” she asks the group, as she tries to explain the various scenarios that have run rampant in her head lately.

“First. Can we also find out the range of the attack?” Looking over at the Remedy, she drops the request in, as it also seems important. “Second. I can hear any Ascended in a region now, if they think at me,” she brings up quietly. It’s an expansion of a power that everyone there should be familiar with. “So as long as someone lets me know that it’s activated and I’m in the Grounds, I can pass it along. But my concern is that if everyone suddenly runs away, that’s an obvious sign that something is coming and they’ll scatter as well. Then we have to pick and choose - which is doable, but not ideal. Obviously we can’t prepare for every situation.” Pausing for a moment, she shrugs the tiniest shrug, “But as a side note, whatever we decide ought to maybe have a backup plan.”

Because as the all know, not everything goes according to plan.

“Third. As an alternative, what about a targeting device? It’s far more risky, but might be more accurate. I wouldn’t ask anyone to carry it except for me - or Loki." And that thought alone is enough to make her grimace. She'd do it - they'd both do it, if it would save the family. "But on other hands, there’s the possibility that I won’t be here, or able to do that and someone else would have to. I also don’t want to take this over. It belongs to all the Grounders.” So her gaze travels to those of them there who aren’t in a leadership position; they’ll have to think critically about this and decide what they think is the best strategy.

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] pulling the trigger - by Isla - 09-17-2021, 11:44 AM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Cameron - 09-17-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Bastien - 09-17-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Mabel - 09-18-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Wessex - 09-18-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Nikolai - 09-19-2021, 06:07 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Varus - 09-22-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Isla - 09-23-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Wessex - 09-23-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Cameron - 09-24-2021, 02:08 AM
RE: [RQ] pulling the trigger - by Isla - 10-06-2021, 05:46 PM