use your best colors for my portrait
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru

The air off the water is frigid, and cuts through even the thickness of her coat. Were she not so content in the ice and firn it would have encouraged her to choose a different meeting spot. But this is where she is most at peace. Where she feels the strongest. Hotaru is not so kind as to dictate a better meeting place, one that would not give her some sort of emotional edge. She had scorched the snow to a blackened, dry circle of dirt with her lightning before sitting, arms wrapped loosely around her legs.

And she waited.

Just as she had promised.

Without Atlas, only her human ears can be relied upon - but even those are sharp as is, especially surrounded by the element she is most at home with. Maeve had no hope of sneaking up on her in the snow even if she had wanted. Standing gracefully, the Valkyrie turns to watch the Nightshade approaching, long golden hair tickling her cheeks as the cold wind pulls at it from the river's banks.

The nickname pricks at her heart even beneath the glaze of glass she has wrapped it in. "Thank you for coming," she responds quietly, composed. Keeping her distance emotionally even as she steps forward, telling herself it's fine, it's all fine. That her control will not waver even as the distance diminishes. Heterochromatic eyes search Maeve slowly, not attempting to conceal it. "You look good. Tired." But weren't they all? "How is Edmund?" Relatively safe territory for now.
i understand you now to be both companion and adversary
a familiar thorn and threat
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
use your best colors for my portrait - by Maeve - 09-29-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: use your best colors for my portrait - by Hotaru - 10-03-2021, 03:02 AM