{SE} As The Sun Goes Down
☀️☀️☀️
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
don't you know i'm no good for you?
He gives the okay, and while Nate approaches Sunjata’s got a mental feeler out for his husband as well as keeping an eye on the rest of Stormbreak where he can see. The last thing he needs are a bunch of dragoons appearing in the middle of the night, aiming to murder his husband. But so far? So far so good. Nate’s picking up the rocks and he hasn’t immediately crumbled into nothing yet, so they certainly have that going for them.

The adrenaline amps up the dragon just a bit more than he’s used to as well, putting him immediately in a fight or flight sensation as he swoops nonchalantly around the edge, keeping a close eye on Nate as well as their surroundings when Nate’s panic hits him like an arrow through the heart and Sunjata’s throat is already glowing with the very same electric blue his husband’s eyes are as he swoops down to get a better look. What happened? He calls out, trying to keep his own panic from his voice and simply sends over the protectiveness and fierceness of the dragon instead.

He swoops lower and lower until he finds the rocks that Nate’s standing upon and shifts back into himself, hurrying closer to his husband when he notices the snake with the red rings and the very overpowering scent of peppermint. And Sunjata can’t help the rumble of a laugh that leaves him as relief spreads briefly. Looks like you’ve found a friend, sweetheart. He teases lightly, moving to pick up the snake so that Nate can keep filling his pockets. They're nice snakes. I found one with Ronin and Remi's son in the Greatwood. What one was doing all the way over here was as good a guess as any, but Sunjata's content to keep a hold of the snake and keep it out of Nate's way. It made a good scarf but not quite as good as me. Here he tries to brush past his anxiety to shoot a wink toward his husband.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-12-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 06:40 AM