(SE) no love, no pain, so they say
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
He watches as she builds her own smaller snowman to help be yet another greeter at the door – idly thinking that Nate would find that charming as can be and it spurs him on. “You will be a big help.” He rumbles in agreement, leaning over to press a kiss to the crown of her head, before he withdraws to work on his snowman a bit more – and to idly talk about carrots.

Her comment on it as well as her tongue sticking out brings a huff of a laugh from him, joining her own as her decapitated snowman fixes itself. And Sunjata’s busy trying to pick up tiny little stones on the porch itself to give his snowman little buttons. “You really are my daughter if you like blackberries, hm?” He asks, flashing an amused smile toward her.

The flowers comment has him thinking long and hard about it, though. “Let’s see…  When I was little I really liked hydrangeas.” he pauses, wondering if she’d understand the name or not. “They’re the big bushy blue flowers.” He explains swiftly before moving on. “But your grandmother had big rose gardens. She grew the most perfect white roses.” He remembers spending hours out in his mother’s garden, helping out where he could mostly because it was one of the safest places he could be.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) no love, no pain, so they say - by Sunjata - 10-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: (SE) no love, no pain, so they say - by Sunjata - 10-16-2021, 03:55 AM