{SE} As The Sun Goes Down
☀️☀️☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes my heart doesn't beat at night
As soon as he realizes what the snake is, a wave of embarrassment washes through the bond. Nate's on edge for good reason, but this is maybe a little bit much. It's fine! He sends back to his husband, too late to stop the tight downwards spiral. Truth be told, he's more than a little comforted by the idea of Sunjata at his side instead of high above him, no matter how much danger it might add to the excursion.

Nate laughs along with the attuned, stepping forward as his husband shifts back into himself and embracing him with one arm. Looks like I did. He leans back and smiles at the little reptile weaving it's way through Sunjata's fingers. Now that it isn't trying to scare him to death, it actually looks... kinda cute. Did the one you found look like candy too? He laughs gently. I don't think anything could make as good a scarf as you do. Bright eyes linger on it for a moment longer than they need to before Nate's kneeling again to fill his pockets with stones.

So... He lets the word echo between them a little bit for dramatic effect, his gaze not rising from the ground. I was thinking... maybe we can... swing by the Grounds, on our way home?
Curling up inside my ugly mind
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-12-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 06:40 AM