{SE} As The Sun Goes Down
☀️☀️☀️
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Sunjata lets the embarrassment from his husband wash over him, pretending as though he doesn’t notice or care that it’s occurred. Truthfully, he doesn’t, given that in his mind the best place to be to protect Nate is to be right there beside him. A bonus of the little striped snake simply makes for the perfect distraction and he leans into the side hug as he takes up the little snake, flashing a small smile toward the demigod. It did. He murmurs, tilting his head as he peers at the snake. Like a candy cane. Smelled like one too. His gaze flickers up to Nate, wondering if they had similar treats in America or if it was solely a Korofi thing.

Given the whole candy comment, he imagines it’s one of those things they had in common.

There’s a flush of pride that slips from Sunjata at the mention of looking like the best scarf, enough that he hopes it might wash out Nate’s fears. And he moves to set the snake down as his gaze flickers back to Nate as he shoves the pebbles into his pockets, Sunjata’s steel are surprisingly bright as he observes. Oh thank gods, I was thinking I was gonna have to be the one to bring it up. He manages, his own slightly embarrassed emotions translating across the bond. Once you’ve got enough, I’ll shift back to the dragon and we can head straight there.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-12-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 06:40 AM