{SE} As The Sun Goes Down
☀️☀️☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes my heart doesn't beat at night
I thought that’s what that was! Nate crows triumphantly, his grin obvious in his mental voice. His shoulders shake with a soundless little laugh. I guess it is the season for that kinda shit, huh? At least snow wise. And gift wise.

That silent laughter returns in response to the flush of pride that bursts from Sunjata, the sunbeam warmth of it chasing away the coil in Nate’s gut. His hands stop in his pockets, his eyes following the striped snake as it finds a hidden crevice again. It’s only when it’s hidden that he lifts his gaze, starting when he sees the steel eyes are already on him. The words have relief bleeding out from him, Nate’s shoulders dropping. He pushes himself up to his feet and reaches out with dirty hands to grab Sunjata’s face and pull him in for a kiss.

My pockets are full now. Just for effect, Nate wiggles, his pockets clacking quietly. I love you. With... The feeling Nate pulses with doesn’t have words, just a senseless, frantic crush, the vaguest sensation of the deep dark corners of himself, and then the vastness is gone again, tamed back into something small and palatable. Lets get the fuck outta here, Tesoro.
Curling up inside my ugly mind
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-12-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 06:40 AM