{SE} I wanna be adored
Sunnyyyyyyy
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
we've been living on a fault line
and for a while you were all mine
There's a momentary shuffle, extra arms coming in handy to keep everything quiet, neat. They crackle away as soon as they're not needed anymore, though all the Demi-god want's to do is keep his husband wrapped up with everything he has, he's worried the minute light they shed will bother the twins, will end this warm, quiet moment they've carved out of the inky darkness. His cheek settles against Sunjata's cheek, a near-silent hum of contentment purring out of Nate as he watches his husband delicately work his gift open.  

Nate's already smiling, but he can't stop the way the edges of it soften and melt as Sunjata takes in his gift. As waves of emotion break over him, Nate shifts his hand to rest on top of the attuned's, keeping it in place a moment longer while steel eyes look up at him, pinning him in place himself. The kiss, despite everything, manages to take him by surprise, a soft sound huffing out of Nate as he readjusts to squeeze the other tighter. I was... worried you wouldn't like it. The admission feels silly now, a laugh cradling it as they part.

Sunjata's movement is stopped for just a moment, Nate holding him in place long enough that he can grab the necklace and slip it around his husband's neck, cool fingers lingering where the stone sits in the hollow of his neck. It looks good, and Nate makes no effort to stop the pulse of smug pride that radiates from him.

Careful fingers follow the crackling ink paths across the paper until they find a seam, a place to slip a nail in and carefully reveal the gift inside. Red jumps out first, Nate's head cocking as he tries to make sense of what he's looking at, and a soft gasp leaving him as realization sinks in. His side of the bond is silent, heavy, a breath sucked in and held for just a moment too long. Did you... talk to Bart or somethin'? There's a roughness in his mental voice, something scrubbed raw that he's tries hard to hide with a breathy laugh. His thumb runs along the length of one of the dogwood branches, watery eyes searching to meet his husbands as a memory is shared; a too-hot kitchen, sun streaming in through the window behind the sink, and above it, a collection of bundled together dried flowers, their sweet scent obvious even around the smell of cooking.

Ever careful of the delicate bundle in his lap, Nate pulls Sunjata in close, tucking him into the hollow under his chin. It's perfect. He assures the attuned, shaking hands tightening around him. You're perfect. I love you.
i've spent a lifetime, giving you my heart
i swear that i'll be yours forever,
'til forever falls apart

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-27-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-27-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-28-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-28-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-31-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-31-2021, 10:56 PM