Secret adventure and uncovered secrets
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525
EDMUND

Edmund's grin grows when Sunjata moves to shake his hand, the scars noticed but ignored. "Yup! Mummy says that Frey made me big when I got too close to their shrine." The child had wandered off in search of particularly beautiful stones at the Rainbow Road and ended up within the god's reach. Edmund was happy about it though. Being big was great! There was so much to see and do now.

As Sunjata kneels down, Edmund eyes him critically. After a pause the child hums, "I don't believe you so I'm going to hug you." With that small warning, the child leaps forward and throws his arms around Sunjata's neck. Edmund hugs the Attuned with all of his meager strength, determined to hug away the sadness that is obviously lingering in his mummy's friend. And yes, part of it is that the child just wants to hug Sunjata again. Because hugs are the best.

Edmund had noticed one weird thing about hugs. They always, always made something warm curl up in his chest. He'd been told it was affection but it felt... different? He felt this 'affection' that had been explained, but also a weird excitement. The same excitement he'd felt when Aidon breathed fire.
I never realized how beautiful
Fires burn under the stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret adventure and uncovered secrets - by Edmund - 11-06-2021, 02:23 AM