Secret adventure and uncovered secrets
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
EDMUND

Edmund melts into the hug happily. His memory was right. Sunjata really did give the best hugs. Besides his mummy of course. But still. the kind of hugs that made you feel all warm and safe. He's a bit reluctant to let go, but does so when the man pulls back. Sunjata's question gets a sheepish smile and averted eyes in return.

"Mummy's not here. I wanted to explore." Edmund admits guiltily. "I left her a note telling her where I was going and when I'd be back! So it's all ok!" The indignant statement seems almost to be the child's way of convincing himself. Edmund did feel bad for leaving without permission but his mum was busy and he didn't want to bother her.

As to why he'd chosen Apopo for his adventure, Edmund wasn't sure if he could put it into words. The mountain just felt right. Glancing at the earth beneath their feet, the child bit his lip nervously. "Mr. Sunjata..? Why...why do I feel fire here?" The question is filled with timid curiosity and fear. Edmund doesn't understand how he knows that the mountain was linked to fire, or why. But he just knows and that scares him.
I never realized how beautiful
Fires burn under the stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret adventure and uncovered secrets - by Edmund - 11-10-2021, 04:16 AM