Personal Quest (HUNT) the only star in these woods
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper stopped well outside Ludo's Woods, wanting to make sure the cats didn't wander back in. As Ronin and Remi began to build the fire, she nodded. "I'll keep the Cat Siths occupied while you get the fire going."

She continued to swing her lantern in gentle circles, throwing irregular shadows across the ground and trees, and to use her illusions to entertain the cats. A smile crossed Juniper's face as she produced sparks and dots of light for the cats to chase, always keeping her illusions just a little ahead of the cats' eager paws. This felt like playing with kittens as a child; she was glad that their hunt had gone the nonviolent route, rather than requiring her to shoot at the felines. They seemed playful and harmless, and though Juniper knew they could be dangerous, especially to lost souls, she would have hated to kill them just for acting, well, like cats. After all, it wasn't their fault Ludo couldn't guard the Woods right now.

Juniper uses her illusions and lantern to keep the cats busy while the others build the fire.
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
(HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Ronin - 10-19-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: (HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Remi - 10-20-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: (HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Remi - 10-22-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: (HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Remi - 10-29-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: (HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Remi - 11-05-2021, 06:53 PM
RE: (HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Remi - 11-13-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: (HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Remi - 11-17-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: (HUNT) the only star in these woods - by Juniper - 11-19-2021, 12:51 AM