Icy Cold
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 53 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
reaching up to the maze of light in the sky
Noah's heart beat with a trepidation he had never felt before, walking out towards the Sea of Glass. He kept himself close to Phoebe, though slightly ahead. His glacier eyes darted around, and he already had an arrow placed within his bow, ready to shoot and ignite. He couldn't be sure that the threat they had encountered during their fight for the relic would be the only danger, and gods help him Noah would not let Phoebe fall victim to anything out here -- creature or ascended.

She must have noticed the way Noah walked stiffly. Zuriel had been able to heal the majority of his wounds, but not every ailment was taken away by the work of unicorns. "I wouldn't say no to any extra help getting my strength back." Noah smiled, his head turning over his shoulder briefly to give her the only semblance of warmth out on this tundra. "But we need to be fast -- I don't know if anyone is going to be out here inspecting what happened, or if there are any more creatures that can bring danger now that the ice is broken."

Noah

Messages In This Thread
Icy Cold - by Phoebe - 11-27-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Noah - 11-27-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Phoebe - 12-01-2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Icy Cold - by Noah - 12-08-2021, 07:56 PM