a hand to hold so I can face the cold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Before heading to the shrine, Wessex takes a quick pit stop to collect the icicles that are needed for Eirachi’s shrine. Slamming her fists into the long, crystal teeth at the mouth of a nearby cave, she catches a few (and misses more than one), carefully placing them into a pack and leaving it outside the shrine.

Today she’s alone; no companion and no fence-sitting Outlanders are here to distract or temper her words. Failure lays heavy and dark on her lips. The flavor is new and mixes well with the demigod’s now familiar frustration and worry. Taking a moment to read again the words Bastien wrote for this hallowed place, Wessex sighs and repeats the first part in a small act of uncommon piety. “Mother of the Light, may you remain as a spirit of wisdom within my heart. Be present for me now and in every moment of eternity.”

She knows she doesn't need to say anything of the sort for her Lady to appear, but perhaps the demigod needs to reinforce her own feelings about the Goddess.
------------

Using Wessex's COTY pass for this conversation <3
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
a hand to hold so I can face the cold - by Wessex - 12-17-2021, 03:54 PM