Grusha

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
grusha
we write our prayers on a little bomb
kiss it on the face and send it to god

Grusha's expression softened momentarily as Tae grinned up at her. Her sister was the only one that was ever graced with a truly gentle or loving expression from the girl. Everyone else was greeted with the same unwelcoming, borderline hostile expression she usually wore in her day to day activities.  "Fin hash yer zalat, inavva." She responded in the same gutteral language that tied them to the past neither of them could remember. "Anha'll addrivat mae ha yer, myself." It didn't matter to Grusha what Tae's wishes were -- she was a weapon, her size and strength at Tae's disposal -- all her sister needed was to give the signal and Grusha would do her bidding.

The sudden shift of Tae's body drew Grusha's attention away from her smaller twin and toward the approaching man. She lifted her arm from around Tae's shoulders and pulled herself up to her full height, so she stood eye to eye with him rather than continue to lean back against the wall. The expression she donned at this point was one of distrust and annoyance at being interrupted, though she said nothing and let Tae take the lead, as she was more gifted when it came to communicating with other people.

She looked down at his outstretched hand, but made no move to grasp it in her own and neither did her sister. Their movements were nearly identical, both looking down then at each other at nearly the same moment. The corners of Grusha's mouth twitched and she gave the slightest nod of her head. Ifak, indeed. Perhaps it was easy to mistake the twins for natives, what with their leathers, furs, and painted faces, but it was just as easy to not make the foolish assumption.

Grusha turned her attention back to Koel and gave him a critical once over. Tae's observation drew a scoff from the girl and she leaned forward slightly and sniffed. "Vo." She answered, her eyes staying trained on his face while she spoke. "Anha dirgat mae graddakhs halahs." She straightened again and looked down at her sister. "Mae rivvats ale affisat." She continued on gruffly. "me ajjin vo natural."

Tae, ever gifted with the art of deception, slipped into speaking a language that the man standing before them would understand. Rather than speak up, Grusha chose to remain quiet and let her twin do the talking for both of them -- likely the man would assume that she didn't know any other language than the gutteral one she had spoken and perhaps that was for the best. Grusha was not known for being diplomatic or friendly, her own brother could attest to that.

As Tae held up her hands Grusha did as well, showing off the smears of blood and dirt that covered them. "Kisha disse malilat jin fonat." She said, knowing that her sister would understand her desire not to speak the common language and would, in fact, translate the statement for her. She crossed her arms then, and looked past Koel at the others who were still wandering around, talking, and introducing themselves.

"."

translation://
fin hash yer zalat, inavva - whatever you want, sister
anha'll addrivat mae ha yer, myself - i'll kill him for you, myself
Vo - no
anha dirgat mae graddakhs halahs - i think he shits flowers
mae rivvats ale affisat - he smells too clean
me ajjin vo natural - its not natural
kisha disse malilat jin fonat - we just finished a hunt

Messages In This Thread
Strangers in a Strange Land - by Ronin - 11-21-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Strangers in a Strange Land - by Edrei - 11-21-2018, 09:01 PM