a hand to hold so I can face the cold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Like a good student, Wessex listens closely. She has no idea what The Eye means, but a book… a book is tangible. A book could be stolen. But a thing like that is likely kept under lock and key. Still, it has her thinking as well, and it isn’t until the Voice admits her own frustration that Wessex stops the vaguely heroic thoughts. For now.

She frows as well, knowing that the Old Gods spew hatred and bitterness and how it infects their followers. It’s insidious; a poison mortals don’t know they swallow until it’s too late. “You give me so much… can you not give the same way to my siblings?” Maybe that’s not the right question. She cuts herself off with a sharp gesture. “I’m sorry, I’m not trying to demand or insinuate.” Wessex knows their Lady creates things in a way the Old Gods don’t, but perhaps she doesn’t understand the limitations.

“I’m just frustrated too. Our kindest make no headway against hate. Mabel’s missing - again. The Grounds’ quest is unfinished. Training isn’t a priority. And Azrael is scared to live their life to the fullest. That…” That makes her unbelievably sad. She shakes her head again. “And I have a hundred ideas, yet no sense of direction.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
a hand to hold so I can face the cold - by Wessex - 12-17-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: a hand to hold so I can face the cold - by Wessex - 12-19-2021, 02:33 AM