first you have to learn to crawl
Luka Lovi

Age: 21 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Luka

There was no way Alpha could have died and they lived. It doesn't make sense in his brain. It doesn't make sense for his mothers to have died either. But maybe this is where they go when they die? Little thoughts cycle through his brain as he tries to puzzle it all together, face buried in his sister's hair. She still smells the same, warm and fuzzy as when they were still furry.

But then there's something landing near them and the crunch crunch of sand. He stares at the woman, eyes flitting between her and the beast that she seems to command. Some part of him puts together that she's also a weird flesh wolf thing but his brain can't quite connect that she's the same as he and his sister. Sol is immediately protective of him and that puts up his hackles. (if he had any.) And he growls in response.

The woman holds her hand out, speaking soft but strange words to them. He understands what she says after a moment but she's so much bigger than they are and the last few.. Moments have been scary so he does what any scared pup does.

He bites the outstretched hand. It meant getting closer to her and wiggling from under his sister but it's all he knows to do.
And when I wake tomorrow I'll bet
That you and I will walk together again

Messages In This Thread
first you have to learn to crawl - by Soleil - 12-23-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Luka - 12-24-2021, 03:57 AM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Maeve - 12-24-2021, 05:55 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Soleil - 12-24-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Luka - 12-29-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Maeve - 12-30-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Soleil - 12-31-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Luka - 01-09-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: first you have to learn to crawl - by Maeve - 02-21-2022, 01:38 AM