crystallized
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
'cause not everything means something, honey
so say the unsayable, say the most human things
"The person you lost!?" She feels a bitterness rising within her, like bile, "What about everything that I lost!" She raises her voice, but after the question is aired she settles, lying down the hackles that have risen. She can only laugh softly at all of it, the wins and the losses, the fates that were overturned and flipped upside to show the truth of things.

Aurelia doesn't even understand the question and this shows in the way her expression turns perplexed, the way her arms shrug out at her sides, her hands splaying in a vague gesture. "I don't know, what's 'everything' to you? Because I don't think it's the same as 'everything' for me. I care about all of it, Torchline, the people. But I also care about everyone else, too, and that's something I'm still trying to sort out. The war? We said we'd try to stay neutral but with it getting closer and closer, I know you'll eventually take a stance. I'll have to as well, same as everybody else out there, but I don't do it for myself," she lowers her hands and shakes her head, "no, I'm not done with everything. But as I said, I'm not here to be 'queen' again."

On that note, "Do you know how ridiculous it was? Parading around like queen of the castle?" She scoffs and steps away a few paces, needing breathing room, her fingers stressing at the bridge of her nose.
if everything is temporary
I will bear the unbearable

Messages In This Thread
crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-13-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 12-14-2021, 01:52 AM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-14-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 12-19-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-21-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 12-21-2021, 02:25 PM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 12-24-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: crystallized - by Maeve - 01-01-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: crystallized - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 02:08 AM