cradling a dream
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"As do I. It feels as though unpleasant circumstances are the only thing that exist these days, doesn't it?" Isla smiles sadly to Aurelia. She does sit, sinking down into the chair behind the desk and poring over the letter again. This time, however, she underlines certain parts with a bit of charcoal, that she might be able to look back later and see the main points right away.

Her smile is still sad when she glances up again, and it's a diffcult thing to admit, but she has to face the truth now. "There is no stopping this war," she says quietly, offering a shrug to Aurelia and slipping the letter away into a drawer beside her.

"Thank you, for bringing this to me. For spreading word about Gideon - you have no idea how much I appreciate it. I wish I could speak more about the letter, but it..." A long sigh. "I need to talk to Wessex about it first," she finishes. If she ever sees her again.

"How long will you be in the Hollowed Grounds? The least I could do is offer you a place to rest until you head back home." Wherever home may be.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-02-2022, 03:24 AM
RE: cradling a dream - by Isla - 01-02-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-02-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Isla - 01-03-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: cradling a dream - by Isla - 01-05-2022, 10:43 AM
RE: cradling a dream - by Aurelia - 01-07-2022, 06:07 AM