loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"Ha. You know I wouldn't let you go alone. Even if they did vote for the Ascended to go, I would go with you." To where exactly, she had no idea, but Morgan knew she would not be able to lead a Citadel biased against the Ascended, so she would have nowhere to go but with Neron in that case anyway. "But I believe in our people. I think we've turned a corner, of sorts."

She closed her eyes and gently placed a hand on his arm as they kissed, a smile on her lips when they parted. "Oh, it's a draft of a letter to...Maeve, is it, the Queen of Torchline? They change leaders so often it's hard to keep track." The letter was messy, with crossed out lines and small edits scribbled in over the main words. "I'll write a neater one later. I just need to work out what to say. The trouble is in making it clear we will be neutral without making it sound as if we resent them for choosing a side."

Morgan put down her pen and leaned back in the chair, leaving the task for the morning. "I did ask you to come for a reason. ...More reason than usual, anyway." Warm brown eyes looking sideways at Neron, she took a breath. "I wanted to ask you. I could assume an answer, but it feels as if I should have it from you directly. If the Ascended are fighting their war, say in the Grounds, would you feel compelled to go fight?"
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 01-20-2022, 10:51 AM