Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
there will be scrapes and sutures; viciousness and victory
Remi's hand will not need to stealth very much - Ronin isn't wearing a shirt, given that it's wrapped around the lower half of his face to try to keep out the rotten stink of this place, and his pants are undefended. One hand is pressed over the bridge of his nose, just in case any of the smell gets in, and the other is holding a small bag. Within it he has some bottled water, a few containers should they want to take any specimens back with them (plants, not sulphuric nightmares), some rope, and some rich soil from the Greatwood.

"Why does this place have to exist here?" he wonders, his voice muffled as he glances across at his husband. Whether or not Remi has lost the plot is irrelevant to the Huntsman; he isn't the only one who craves a bit of anything else with the latest happenings in the world. Maybe investigating this will turn up another relic, too. Who knows?

Ronin has everything in his profile. For once, he does bring extras!

He's got a bag with some bottled water, some containers for plant specimens, a length of rope and some rich soil from the Greatwood.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Ronin - 02-01-2022, 07:11 PM