what if one night is never enough
Sam & Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Don't come over and don't be too good to me
I'm not proud of it, please, but i want it to sting
They’re a bit late, wires crossing somewhere that they don’t expect, but in the end they manage to make it to the room in the Artists Sanctuary. Honestly Nate isn’t even sure they’re going to find Sam there after all. Though they come upon a closed door, a reasonably comforting sight all things considered. Nate has to stifle a laugh when Sunjata’s knocks, Nate’s first instinct to instead just barge into the room.

A nod is offered back to the other ascended, Nate stepping past him and out of the sun, waiting for Sunjata to come up behind him before he actually gets down to the explanation, though not before a laugh escapes him at Sam’s naïve question.

You know that little… agreement we have?” Nate asks, trying to be tactful despite the grin sliding across his face. “We were thinking something like that. If you think you’re up for it?” His vice is half challenge and half tease, curling out from  between his lips as he takes a step closer, closing the distance between them. “I’m not missing anything, am I Sunny?” His gaze turns to the other man, giving him a chance to speak up as well before Sam gives his answer.
warm blood, baby, fuck a little separation, why should i deny myself
god, i'm unwell, must be a weak man, hurts like hell, just what i needed

Messages In This Thread
what if one night is never enough - by Sunjata - 01-26-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Samuel - 01-26-2022, 10:22 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Nate - 02-07-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Samuel - 02-10-2022, 04:48 PM