loving you from the red side of the moon
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"I'm not sure how to feel about that," he says with a smirk; a bunch of little conniving mages running around? Honestly, it tracks. But that doesn't mean he would wish it on anyone. As Morgan shifts to lay on her back, Neron settles on his side so he can look at her properly, his fair hair already mussed further by the bed. "I ought to have known it would be practical, for you," he murmurs, tucking his arm beneath one of the pillows. It's not as though they can have children either way, so the conversation feels intellectual at best.

"I suppose if you look at it from a Warden's perspective, this generation of Halo are all your children, sort of. The Shields, the citizens... even the Ascended who come here to find safety and to live their lives. And if they live under your guidance and teach that to their children... you've had a hand in the future." It seems fairytale-esque when he puts it like that, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Neron - 02-19-2022, 11:47 AM