Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
As Remi's shadows slip away—there doesn't seem to be any immediate need of them—the Lullaby resists the urge to cover Maeve with his wings just the same. In such a small setting there is very little he and Ronin could reasonably do that wouldn't have some sort of ricochet effect, but..."I...do not think so." Remi whispers back to Maeve, despite having no real justification for this other than that the creature looked vaguely like how Oria might, where she about 7ft tall.

What about your flood..thing..? There's a name for it, but Remi has forgotten. Surely Ronin will know which constellation he means. He's seen Ronin drench them and their surroundings enough times. If it is a plant...water it? He suggests. If the thing he's thinking of as a spriggan used its fingers? roots? vines? to drink from Ronin's cup, maybe they could satisfy its thirst with a little flash flooding.

None of them would melt, after all.

Remi suggests that Ronin flood it >.>

Magic: Don't Pick Fights You Can't Win (feat) | Characters/Creatures who have a difference of 30 STR or greater compared to Remi, roll with disadvantage.
Type: Grey | Rank: Basic

Animals know to respect you. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, animals roll with disadvantage against you. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-23-2022, 12:40 AM