when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Oh the purple ones teleport? she repeats back, storing the information for later. That’s good to know. I met a green one in the Draig. It did exactly what you said - stole everything I had. Still need to get it back. And a grey one, it… it might be deadly. Because either it killed Mabel or she couldn’t handle the Voice’s power - and quite frankly, both are logically possible. She tells them this half as a warning and half because it’s part of the world they both live in, and she had promised to show them the world.

Time passes and the wind buffets them about a bit in the mountains, but Wessex is able to clear them without much more than a couple of warnings for Azrael to hold on tight again. She crests the last peak and then there’s nothing but cold, starlit, empty skies ahead of them and the white glow of a frozen sea below. There it is, Wessex announces as she begins to spiral down to the ground. The Sea of Glass.
the resistance
never backing down

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Wessex - 03-01-2022, 12:14 AM