(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Depends on the person I suppose.” He rolls a shoulder in a shrug to respond to Amun. Everyone coped differently and he wasn’t one to judge. After all, he tended to cope with cigarette, alcohol, and sex. But he wasn’t one to tell anyone else how to cope, he was simply just there to help where he could.

As for Sam trying to pick him up, Sunjata nods, amusement flickering in his face. “I’m pretty sure it wasn’t really for me but to get back at Nate at the time he'd offered.” A small shrug, a bit of dramatics back in the day that they had all worked through. At the end of it, he considered himself and Sam to be friendly toward one another. And of course, Nate had an arrangement with the bookmaker as well.

But that’s beside the point, because he throws himself into he watercolors, spreading around the color in the page before he waits for it to dry, still leaned forward, side eyeing the frame that Amun makes. “I’m a festering kind of guy.” He admits, shrugging and reaching forward to lift the lantern a bit, turning it to its side so the paints start to slide.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-04-2022, 09:10 PM