[SE] Scouring the Evidence
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1525
Sah

Sah paused when Korbin's name was unexpectedly brought up, "I do." The two words were tinged with grief. He'd barely known the Attuned, but they had understood each other in a way not many could. In terms of preferring their non-human forms. Hearing of his death had hurt.

The fallen Attuned had never told Sah his story but as Noah painted it, many small factors added up. He must have met Korbin soon after he'd come back from the tundra then. It was clear from his words that Noah had cared deeply for both Korbin and Weaver. Their losses must have been horrific for the Sentinel.

Saying 'sorry for your loss' seemed insignificant in the face of such grief. "I think they'd be proud of you." Sah settled on. "You looked out for Korbin when Weaver was gone and you've never stopped looking out for Halo, even when you were banished." He couldn't speak for people he barely or never knew. But he had a feeling he was right about this.

The thought however of old friends sent a pang through Sah. He sighed and glanced out the window, his own memories rearing their heads. "Back in my world...I had a small group of friends who I held dear. Alev, Estini, and Taz. We'd known each other for years. Taz was my best friend and my partner in crime as the saying goes. A rival, brother, and more all rolled into one. A real trickster that one. Alev and Estini were mates, er.. married? Where Alev was all fire and recklessness, Estini was the opposite. She was so loving and always kept the three of us in check."

Sah chuckled, "The four of us got into all kinds of trouble growing up. We once stole a dragon's egg from a human and attempted to bring it back to its mother. Started a whole cat and mouse game with those human hunters that went on for nearly a week. We eventually got it back to its mom thankfully, but I think that was the one and only time I ever saw Estini get truly made at anyone. She was infuriated at the hunters."

The Outlander exhaled shakily, "Fuck I miss them."
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Scouring the Evidence - by Sah - 03-01-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: Scouring the Evidence - by Noah - 03-01-2022, 09:11 PM
RE: Scouring the Evidence - by Sah - 03-01-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: [SE] Scouring the Evidence - by Noah - 03-02-2022, 07:25 PM
RE: [SE] Scouring the Evidence - by Sah - 03-02-2022, 09:02 PM
RE: [SE] Scouring the Evidence - by Noah - 03-04-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: [SE] Scouring the Evidence - by Sah - 03-05-2022, 03:15 AM
RE: [SE] Scouring the Evidence - by Noah - 03-10-2022, 10:08 PM