where is the road that will lead me home
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
"No. I was out for other reasons", Nikolai stated vaguely. He was a little embarrassed about his true goal, so he kept that to himself. He startled slightly when Zhanshi made his presence known, eyeing the small shark with curiosity and caution. "Nice to meet you..." Nikolai trailed off, eying the shark's teeth, "Please don't bite me."

Nikolai wasn't sure if him moving quickly what entice the shark, so he approached Amun almost lazily. When he reached his fellow Ascended, he plopped down beside him with his knees bent to avoid the water.  Something was clearly wrong with Amun, and Nikolai didn't know how to approach it or even if she should.

He cleared his throat, eyeing the water so he wouldn't have to look at Amun, "So.. Were you taking Zhanshi  out for a walk or something?" Nikolai cringed at his own question. Did landsharks even need walks?
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: where is the road that will lead me home - by Nikolai - 03-06-2022, 12:05 AM