we have flown too close to the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“Ronin? Feel bad?” She laughs sharply, once. “No, he lost all humanity long ago. I was thinking the latter. No reason to keep a body if it won’t be coming back to life. But I know what I’d do if I were in their position and even if that were true, I wouldn’t just hand it over.” No, she’d make them pay for it, one way or another. Because that’s where they are now. "So I guess our best hope is that they give it back. Or destroy it? So you can... make him new?" It's obvious Wessex isn't sure if she has it right - but to be fair, the mechanisms of demigod resurrection were completely foreign to her until a couple of minutes ago.

And as for Sunjata? She appreciates her Lady’s offer to tell the Flood about his beloved’s death, but that isn’t something she can put off and make him go through extra steps for. “Thank you for the offer, but I’ll do it.” Wessex tries to force a small smile, but it’s far from reassuring or convincing. Sunjata deserves her honesty for all the hard work he’s been doing to make amends. For a moment, the Wraith falls silent as she tries to move mentally past her ruminations and more towards implications, consequences, and the future.

“Okay. Ah, if the Order is destroyed, there goes the barrier. It kept Ronin and would have kept Noah out, but now…” She frowns, as the hole she seems to have dug just seems to get deeper and deeper. Now they’ll be vulnerable to all three New God demis, instead of just the one.

“Just.” Ha.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-14-2022, 08:18 PM