Changes in the wind
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 47 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
Warmth, and a gentler wind than had touched the Sea in centuries caught Tal's breath with surprise and he held it as a woman's voice answered his clumsy prayer. Fingers knotted against the hem of his heavy parka as he stole a glance up, and his own eyes were filled with stars at the goddess who had answered.

"Whoa..." he breathed, utterly tongue-tied at first.

When she turned her divine attention on him his knees went a little weak and swallowed hard, ducking his head with a hard blush. "You're really... really her! Safrin..." Head empty of all thoughts but the goddess, it took a subdued croon from Boreal and a nudge of the dragon's head beneath his hand for Tal to remember that he'd been given a chance he'd almost given up on, and his blush managed to deepen.

"It's... it's just a small thing," he mumbled, reaching up to rub awkwardly at the back of his neck. He bit his lip and raised his head to meet her starry gaze, trying not to get lost in it. "But with the weather gettin' worse, and the sun goin' down earlier every day I was thinking... I mean, it would help a lot if I could see better, so I could travel longer an' not just rely on Bell's nose t'find the trail." He slipped his hand into a pocket and pulled out the set of goggles he used to cut the bite of the wind, holding them out on fingers that trembled slightly, though not from cold. "I was hopin' to get a blessing on 'em. Something that would let me see through... through snow or sleet or hail or... or dark of night, y'know?"

Messages In This Thread
Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-02-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-02-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-03-2022, 01:37 AM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-04-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-04-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-05-2022, 05:00 PM