we have flown too close to the sun
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
It’s a story she’s never heard before, and like most new knowledge, captures the demigod’s attention completely. She’s always thirsty for this kind of thing, eager to uncover parts of history long forgotten by the rest of the world. Basking in the fount of information, Wessex would probably have actual heart eyes right now if it were at all possible.

She’ll have to settle for an awe-filled murmur. “That’s - you’re amazing. And fascinating and - “Such a complex, yet elegant solution.” The Voice doesn’t need Wessex’s validation or praise, but she offers her unabashed adoration nonetheless. “Thank you for telling me. Everyone was so curious when the Core spoke to Bastien, it’ll be nice to have answers for them.”

Offering a smile that is certainly stronger than the last once she’d forced, the Wraith still sounds weary, but no longer on the cusp of anything emotionally or physically dangerous. “I hope the next time I see you will be under better circumstances.” (hahahahaha)
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: we have flown too close to the sun - by Wessex - 04-06-2022, 09:37 PM