[se] dust and devils on my conscience
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
isn't it funny?
how the cold numbs everything but grief?
Her laugh arises a brighter one from him, rumbling and deep as he rolls his eyes, a playful scoff leaving him. “I tend to spend a majority of my time in Longheat in the water in the first place. But I suppose I could do absolutely nothing and still seem absolutely divine if I did.” The thought makes him cringe slightly – hygiene an important part of the Flood’s typical day to day.

He does still, though, listening to how she attempts to keep things light only to let the truth of the matters seep through. Sunjata, to his credit, focuses on flicking through some of those soft tapestries, searching for colors or designs that he hasn’t seen in the other regions while he listens. “Sure.” He says to her, pausing to cast a glance over toward her with a small smile. “All they’ve told me is they want to ensure life would go on regardless of war.” And in making the ground fertile again, to make it beautiful and welcoming? Well, he could certainly add that into the request Frey has for him.

Truthfully, I find Stormbreak to be… Beautiful but cold. Reminds me of Korofi where it looks like it has everything all together but inside it’s just, full of judgmental people and hollow views, a dull and boring life for those that can stand to stay within its pristine walls.” His nose wrinkles with the memory, heaving a sigh as he plucks out a particularly dark plum purple tapestry with hints of white and black within that he moves toward the merchant with intent to bargain for.
if we could light up the room with pain,
we'd be such a glorious fire
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Wessex - 04-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: [se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Sunjata - 04-14-2022, 03:17 AM