walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
He went through the conversation again, trying to remember everything. He wondered if there was a clue as to when the curse should end, but he couldn't find it. Much had changed since he landed here. Whether he could keep him neutral in the future was difficult to say. He would not fight for Voice but for their so-called children. "It will show the touft but this way I can at least use your gift." He pointed at the wooden sword he had from him and grinned a bit desperately. "Thank you Deimos. I should have just listened to you."

Darkeye nodded. "I'm afraid I can't confirm it I've only heard of it being that way. Yes, I must learn again the tact of conversation. I don't demand, I just ask, and I'm very direct - if that bothers the gods of this world, I'll have to change my entire manner." He said with a grin. He tried to see the whole thing very self-critically. But if the gods really make something big out of it because of questions. What do the gods do when someone really talks about them in a bad way?
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-18-2022, 07:33 PM