walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye nodded. "I've heard the same thing. I know it's almost impossible, but it takes more preparation than with the gods, I think. I need people I can rely on. Dragons are not easy to kill." Darkeye pulls out a dagger that appears to be made entirely of a dragon's tooth. "This was my first one. In my world, it is customary to make as many braids as you have killed dragons. I know I won't be able to do that here anytime soon, Deimos. I probably won't make it before the war, but I like to set big goals. Many small ones before that to prepare for the big ones." He said with a grin. He knew that sometimes he had his head too much in the clouds. But he was also a realist sometimes. He knew that he had much more to work for.

Darkeye nodded. But then he raised his finger. "But I have also met a few among them who massively condemn these actions of their own people. There is even one among them who hopes to speak to Ludo again without being killed. But she is too afraid that this could be her end, I hope I can speak to him on her behalf". He said openly. "There are some among them who must not go on like this." He said, slightly angry.

Darkeye nodded."I think that Neron, as well as Wessex, do not like to be seen near Halo but they are not all the same Deimos. I hope the rest of them are welcome if they follow the rules. Darkeye thought about Neron again. "Where is he now that he's been captured?"
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-22-2022, 02:00 PM