walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye went over in his mind how it was done and began to speak. "We were usually a squad of sixteen people. First, we brought the kite down with heavy nets. Four tried to hit the eyes or the wings with arm broods to keep the kite busy. From each of the four sides, two people with long lances called dragon slayer lances run towards the dragon. The person in front is usually the experienced one and tries to dodge the dragon fire. With so much force you can reach the organs of a dragon. We were trained to find the organs on dragons and inflict mortal wounds. But usually, at least two people died with this tactic, and people have trained over and over again. But the dragons still burned everything down. There were five major cities of my people. Two were destroyed and there were very few survivors. It became a real feud. I spoke to my king because I could not continue to condone it. He told me to go and see the battlefields. Then I found my destiny and hunt now no more dragons. I hunt war criminals. Sometimes I would rather go back to hunting dragons." He said with a grin.

He looked at him again. "Deimos, I have a person who wants to talk to Ludo, as I said, an Ascended, but she is too afraid of being killed by him, I thought of Remi, but she has the same fear. She wants to clear the air but goes on living. Do you have any idea how I should approach this?"he asked him with curiosity.

Darekye looked a bit surprised. "Why would that be the case Deimos. Is there anything I should know before I go back to halo?" he asked with great curiosity.

He nodded toward Deimos. "I will talk to Isla when I have finished my walk, if he has killed one of his own then there must be consequences. When I see him, I will ask him about it. Send me a message if you can about what you can find out." If need be, he would do it without the reports. But if he was accused of murder, he would have to be careful with him.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-24-2022, 05:25 AM