walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye thought about it for a moment. "The problem is, I don't have the strength of the influence to do that. If I had it, I would do it, yes. I know I talk a lot and for a long time and I think you're a good listener, it calms me to talk about my world." Because this one was not good either... Whether it would go well with Brix. Would it be noticeable that he was gone?

He looked at Deimos and just smiled. "I will help my friends where I can. She helped me, so I owe it to her. She's also one of the few who doesn't treat me like a freak or an outcast."Maea deserved to be helped.

Darkeye nodded, wondering if that should tell him anything. "Vi despises the ascended? Or is it Noah who speaks out strongly against them? I only know him slightly." He says apologetically.

Darkeye only nodded. He would begin his investigation as well. Still, he would try to get to know Neron better and hope to see or hear his attitude on the whole.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-24-2022, 08:46 PM