walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye looked at the ceiling for an answer. "I think she was. Because everyone she came back for is no longer or doesn't want anything to do with her anymore she just says she has her brother Amun." Then he looked very closely at Deimos, his gaze was very clear and distinct. "He is dragging her into his abyss. He has demanded a promise from her. But maybe if you have time and want and she is still welcome, I'll come by with her and we'll talk. I think these are things you should ask her yourself," he said sincerely since he couldn't tell from these things exactly what was true or not.

He was glad to hear that. "I'll help try to keep a low profile. The conversation must be well prepared. Do you think Ludo would listen to Maea? Remi said she must not exist..."You don't ask anything from the dead. Kor I could use your advice in that regard.

He nodded. "Yes, the attack on Stormbreak showed what he is... But then why do so many people condemn all Ascended why not call people by name. It puts a bad light on the people who have nothing to do with it." he said rather thoughtfully. There was no reproach in his voice. It seemed more like Darkeye was speaking his thoughts out loud.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-27-2022, 06:16 AM