walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye remembered their previous conversations and Deimos had to have a lot on the ears. The guild that now but no longer so runs. As a general difficult Leader. As well as his own life he also had so many dead friends... He also remembered back how they talked about the dead while baking. Deimos must be very lonely. "When we are near and we are still welcome. Maybe for a cup of tea? I will also start preparing for my goals. I have the permission of Isla to prepare my own forge and there I can make everything I need to found the village." He said calmly.

He looked more seriously at Deimos again. " I thought similar, unfortunately, but we'll see how it all turns out. The land shark is dead, by the way. I don't know if it's the one who got Bastien, but they are very dangerous hunters without the help of a spirit I wouldn't have survived." He said with a grin.

Darkeye nodded and a pleasing smile was visible. "Thank you, Deimos that is important to me and I am glad that you feel the same way" He was really glad that the few people who misbehaved were called by their names.
each for one sin

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-28-2022, 08:46 PM