walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye smiled. "Well some wanted their share but I took the whole carcass with me I'm trying to figure out how the land sharks work I wanted to take it apart piece by piece to maybe get a lead on Bastien. But so far I only have a few teeth. Metal is better for that, but Voice played her game with me." He said with an even broader smile. The thought of what would come now is everything. He feared that because of the approaching winter the village exploration and expedition had to be pushed back. Life was hard in winter, at least in his country, the question was how was he here? "Deimos, this is my first winter in these lands, do you have any advice for me on how to deal with it and survive better?" he asked politely, and it was fine if Deimos did not answer. But if anyone knew, it would be the general of Halo.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 05-02-2022, 06:33 AM