walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
He just nodded and started to write it down - it was something in the eyes of Deimos that made it clear that he had to take it seriously. Invisible made it more complicated. As for the design, he did not believe that there were people here for whom he would do this. But what if they took the form of Deimos or Maea? "What do I do if you ask me for help Deimos and it is a LongNight monster? I would go out for two people how do I know that this isn't you?" He asked with caution in his voice.

Darkeye knew such situations from his world... whether it was the same he did not know. "I have listened, Deimos. I just approach things differently than you. But I thank you for the warning. In my world, there were the nameless days. There were thirteen in number. The night seemed not to want to end. Demons became bolder and more aggressive during this time. But the days also affected the people. They became more aggressive and were more willing to do something stupid. Why did they do that? Because they gave too much importance to the days - they were nervous and holed up in their houses, not trusting anyone. I will pay attention to what you said. But I will not give too much importance to these beings." He said in a friendly tone but with a touch of aggression in his voice.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 05-06-2022, 05:26 AM