walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye joined in the laughter. It was a laugh that was contagious. As is often the case, he quickly found someone he liked who had the same sense of duty as he did. He wiped away a tear and held his belly laughing."You don't have to, but I find it easier than speaking complete sentences. We just say the number and we know it's the other one, I don't know where it's going to take me on my way." The plan was easier than having a conversation with an enemy that could mislead. It was effective and simple in such cases it was better to keep it simple and not to make it too complex.

He became more serious again and took a sip from his drink pouch. He also wrote down what Deimos had told him, but there were still questions he needed an answer to. "How do I kill a LongNight monster heat, impale or decapitate. What do you think is the most effective method?" Darkeye wanted to be prepared for the eventuality and preferred to ask someone he trusted and had already fought against these creatures.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 05-08-2022, 08:58 PM